Wednesday, April 12, 2006

from the mcgill classifieds (alternate title: fuck you)

WANTED! live in maid and cook for the upcoming year!

Posted Saturday, April 8, 2006
Calling all illegal immigrants!!!!The chance of a lifetime awaits you in the heart of the McGill Ghetto! 2 lovely students are offering free room and board as well as an office in exchange for your cooking and light cleaning services. There will be plenty of free time for you to pursue other career opportunities as well. Contact us for interviews starting early next week!
Jina Cascienny

2 Comments:

Blogger Brendan said...

I'm actually wearing my aboriginal medicine pouch my FNS profs gave to my class...

I might suggest to you to call in response to this ad? Free rent, dad would be thrilled, and your 'roommates' sound like they'd be great people.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Sobuj Sardar said...

Hello,
i don't understand about this post please details me.
i'v a classified site but my business strategy dose't properly work for improvement, please see my Free classified ads in Bangladesh site & give me some business idea to get improve our business, i am wait for your positive suggestion.

Thank you
Sobuj

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home