Thursday, March 30, 2006

vote me for vp of going places



Vote Noah Stewart-Ornstein for VP Loyola, not because I am concerned or knowledgable about Concordia politics but because I have owed him diner for over a year, and I still have his dad's mini-disc player... oh and because people who like vegan mush should be able to get it for free at the campus of their choice. Journalism, Communications, and Theatre Students need that slop more than anyone. (Except me, I`m a picky eater).

I`m going to have to pack and move that mini-disk player because I am moving to hipsterville on Friday. All this typing on the internet sure is helping me pack.

I've had this blog for one year, in which time almost nothing has happened. I recommend reading this instead especially if you want to know about school-spirit keg party type people and don`t want to read that I Am Charlotte Simmons book written by a 60 year old man. I never did want to read that but I'm betting this girl writes better than that guy anyways, (plus I'm willing to guess that he makes his main character girl all slutty and sad about it, doesn't he?).

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

thank you for the writing compliments!
!!

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home