Sunday, February 05, 2006

Some DVD Psychology

My new and temporary roommate brought some DVDs from her parents home and left them in a pile on the table incase I want to watch:

Défi Bleu (Blue Crush)
8 Mile
Dirty Dancing Havana Nights
Une Promenade Inoubliable
honey
Chicago
Les Désastreuses Adventures des Orphelins Baudelaire (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
Hostage
Extreme OPS
Mary Poppins
In Time
Harry Potter The Prisonnier D`Azkaban
I.Robot
The Butterfly Effect
Star Wars
À La Croisée des chemins (Crossroads)


She`s nice and last weekend we did a chocolate fondue.

Brendan please do tell me what you said in your class. I`ll tell you how drunk I got yesterday and how great my hangover talk with our father was and how terrible my breakfast. Actually thats it. Oh but I managed to deflect by explaining that you are a more likely alcoholic since you drink less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home