Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My stomach hurts

Kathleen's Junk Food and Exercise Blog wasn't really the plan I had in mind. But here's all I have to say:

My stomach hurts, I'm never eating chocolate again. And I sure as hell didn't join the downtown Y. That place is a dump and expensive. The song totally misled me. (Oh but I am volunteering at a different Y, when you talk to assylum speakers and they can't speak English, thats my fault. It turns out I barely understand the language myself.)

I have decided AIDSwolf is good music to exercise to. Am I alone with this one? Adam thinks the irregular beat could cause a heart attack.

Also in donut news don't try the Vanilla a la creme. It actually tastes like you are just dumping a bag of sugar down your mouth.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brendan said...

hi kathleen
4 things:
-sally is going to be so happy that you updated your blog! she loves reading it.
-what is AIDSwolf?
-my diane pernet painting is going to be in an art show (it's the truth, but you are meant to laugh at this one)
-i cant remember. write more in your blog? oh yeah, that

love
brendan

12:43 AM  
Blogger Writermama said...

Yes, what IS AIDSwolf? And what brand of donuts offers that flavor?

It's nice to hear others commiserating with my guilt.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Brendan - This post cannot possible make Sally as happy as the one that got deleted would have. And is the art show in your res?

Writermama - AIDSwolf is a Montreal band, a picture of them was in the NY Times when they did a "how cool is Montreal article", I think, but they probably didn't talk too much about them, they are noisy and named AIDSwolf afterall. The donut was from Dunkin Donuts which has brilliantly opened in the metro station by my house...

12:39 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

its in deleware, another building...

but yes it is not a real art show at all

2:00 AM  
Blogger eddytheobold68338038 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

2:33 AM  
Blogger voctor said...

Hey Kathleen.

you are the only one who comments on my blog. Thanks.
Vaughan.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home