Saturday, December 10, 2005

chocolate, procrastination

It's almost midnight and I'm leaving my house to go buy a giant bag of chocolate. One bag has 1000 calories, so you can expect in no time I will be fat. Since I wish to continue eating piles of trans fat filled chocolate, I am joining the YMCA downtown. Yes, I already have a member ship at another gym but it was 100 dollars for almost two years, and you get what you pay for. Oh and the real reason I am joining the gym is because I run out of breath doing two (okay one) sets of stairs, and get weird energy bursts but for the most part am tired all time.

Soon this and all my other blog entries will be deleted as I am re-doing the whole thing with a new concept. Hah.

3 Comments:

Blogger voctor said...

hey kat, it's vaughan again.

9:37 PM  
Blogger louisnelson3911 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

3:00 PM  
Blogger Writermama said...

I wholeheartedly endorse leaving one's pad to by chocolate at midnight. Happy New Year, Kat!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home